My hands got numb and Ritu had told me that it is only 2 minutes of work.
Talenet talent ka farq hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My hands got numb and Ritu had told me that it is only 2 minutes of work.
Talenet talent ka farq hai🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
My hands got numb and Ritu had told me that it is only 2 minutes of work.
Talenet talent ka farq hai🤣
Main bolna bhool gayi kya ki PC pe krna hai?
Phone nahi use krna? 🤣
Hoyega hi haanth numb 😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Ritu... Gurudev... Check my nominations... I did it correctly na??
Check Pm.
Imma go talk to Vaishu and tell her to talk to you okieee?
Must have been something else. Hyperlink sahi hai... It's just the link issue.
I am very curious about kd's dream which will turn into reality this weekend😆
Originally posted by: majoni03
I am very curious about kd's dream which will turn into reality this weekend😆
I forgot about it. 🤣
Mujhe jaan na hain aisa bhi kya sapna hain uska😆
Meko bhi jaanna hai. Just forgot. 😆
Bas kuch shivi related na ho😆
Could it be about the Perfect Jodi show?! That's starting this week or something, right?!
Could it be about the Perfect Jodi show?! That's starting this week or something, right?!
Even I think it is related to that show. That show is starting this weekend..he is saying it dream turning into reality may be because they will make their relationship official.. Lets see