haan she is such a good dancer... I want her to have a dance sequence with akshu on the show... maybe for Abhi's next birthday ❤️Manjari mata dance better than shefali .. loved her dance ❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haan she is such a good dancer... I want her to have a dance sequence with akshu on the show... maybe for Abhi's next birthday ❤️Manjari mata dance better than shefali .. loved her dance ❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/ManishaMaji8/status/1496134270917935113?s=20&t=dYiZAeUlOzNMkUcvsgkxVg girls another tandav sequence coming
Originally posted by: 4GL6EIAFMYVEV3EV
haan she is such a good dancer... I want her to have a dance sequence with akshu on the show... maybe for Abhi's next birthday ❤️
Or on akshu's bday or during abhira wedding 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: DDBDZUYASVRK3I6Q
https://twitter.com/ManishaMaji8/status/1496134270917935113?s=20&t=dYiZAeUlOzNMkUcvsgkxVg girls another tandav sequence coming
OMG why tandav .... May be before Manish say yes 😱😱 ...
Vo happy hokar to tandav nahi karta 😱😱😱😱
na na I think it is for the shivratri episode 😊
OMG why tandav .... May be before Manish say yes 😱😱 ...
Vo khud hokar to tandav nahi karta 😱😱😱😱
I am here dear and whenever you remember me will come for you ❤️❤️ Haan promo dekha and excited for Abhiras marriage ❤️❤️ sorry did not reply to all your tags..Trying to focus on other things as well...but maaf kar dena and don't think I am ignoring you... You know how much I love you my best friend ❤️❤️Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Woh hai Nisha....
Where are you....
Abhira ki shaadi hone wali hai....🎉🎉🎉💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻🥳🥳🎊🎊♥️♥️♥️
Itne saaree kam hai....😅
Tum ese time pe ese kese gayab ho sakti ho.....
🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: 3REWPH4U3M2ZDVLA
na na I think it is for the shivratri episode 😊
But his expression is not happy type 😐😐😐😢
On Shivratri, Shiv did a dance to save the world... so maybe they will show some parallel here 😊
Originally posted by: EAP26M6G7BXGAK65
https://twitter.com/ManishaMaji8/status/1496134270917935113?s=20&t=dYiZAeUlOzNMkUcvsgkxVg girls another tandav sequence coming
This is gking to be 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: RGCPFTG6FZNVZOEE
On Shivratri, Shiv did a dance to save the world... so maybe they will show some parallel here 😊
But he looking angry 😭😭😭 .... Wanna know more about Shiva dance ...