today there is shaq because I am disappointed in our progress... I don't want you staying up all night to help me finish 100 pages so best we start now and hurry 🤣wo to is always on yaar koi shaq🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
today there is shaq because I am disappointed in our progress... I don't want you staying up all night to help me finish 100 pages so best we start now and hurry 🤣wo to is always on yaar koi shaq🤣
https://youtu.be/JaMnSyMSl94 satya here is the new promo 🤗
Thank you for sharing 🤗 You are the best!! 🤗
PARTY TIME INDEED!!! 🥳
our gutter sister also helps us 🤣 (just kidding she is the third soul sister) 🤗
Yo gutter mind wali same pinch soul sister🤗
Haisha you did not answer
she is still digesting the gif of herself 🤣
come join our bakwas and party with us...this is how we celebrate 🤣
haisha is not owing up yaar🤣wow haisha is so cute yaar 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Haa hum log target se bahut peeche hai
Kaha ho saare
Bahut bakwas karni hogi
Aur uper se new promo 😍😍😍😍
New promo or HC new post bhi to hai😍😍😍
no no we will pick up abhi time hai or HC ki new post🔥🔥🔥today there is shaq because I am disappointed in our progress... I don't want you staying up all night to help me finish 100 pages so best we start now and hurry 🤣
aww pranju not nice yaar 🤣haisha is not owing up yaar🤣
Pranju why u giving angry emojis on haisha?🤣
but isnt she cuteshe is still digesting the gif of herself 🤣