meghs i must sleep. Cant stay awake and abhi bye ni bola to bina bye bole so jaugi kabhi b . See ya tomo ❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
meghs i must sleep. Cant stay awake and abhi bye ni bola to bina bye bole so jaugi kabhi b . See ya tomo ❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
meghs i must sleep. Cant stay awake and abhi bye ni bola to bina bye bole so jaugi kabhi b . See ya tomo ❤️🤗
Okay good night Nikki 🤗 sleep well ❤️
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ab ye new character kon aa gaya 🤣
Character nahi it’s a saying 🤣
Dum maro dum
Mit jaye gum
Bolo subah sham
Hare krishna hare ram😆
I will be here around 9:15 pm PST to discuss the spoof 😃
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will be here around 9:15 pm PST to discuss the spoof 😃
But weren't we supposed to discuss now?😲
I should’ve converted the time but yes around the time 🤣 I was updating my FF and thought I might get late 😊
Hi 🤗 also started season 3 today
Shakal 🤣 ... I liked his character arc
Jack was love... It was my start when his character was introduced 😆
Hmm.. His arc was good but forgettable.. 😆
Jack was like mini Cas!!! With much more cuteness!!🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMsyT0Rx7o
I remember Diya you tagged me into this.. But I didn't think I responded..
Or was it Nikki who tagged me??
Anyways I am shocked with this song.. I never expected Shakti's choreography to be so out of sync and below par. Also I couldn't see much of choreography.. Hardly 40 to 50 secs!
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMsyT0Rx7o
I remember Diya you tagged me into this.. But I didn't think I responded..
Or was it Nikki who tagged me??
Anyways I am shocked with this song.. I never expected Shakti's choreography to be so out of sync and below par. Also I couldn't see much of choreography.. Hardly 40 to 50 secs!
shakti? 😲 I didn’t watch the full video is it the shakti I think it is?
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k