Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I wasnt even planning to open a thread but my namesake requested and I couldnt turn down the request 😆
So sweet of u.. And i liked the name of the topic
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I wasnt even planning to open a thread but my namesake requested and I couldnt turn down the request 😆
So sweet of u.. And i liked the name of the topic
waise every time papa Birla is on the cover, we get a dhamaka episode...so I am sensing some Diwali fireworks today 🤣Originally posted by: Monstuholic
Since there is no upcoming yet, I demand more of Abhi- PR papa scenes
Thanks for this. I updated the post 🤣
sorry !!! I forgot to tag you girls!
Originally posted by: HW4N34OVJQB23WWC
you deserve a punishment for this...instead of abhi, you will go to jail now...girls lets file FIR 🤣
Y am i not able to tag jolly_fl
good job...giving everyone a warning not to enter this thread 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Thanks for this. I updated the post 🤣
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
lol Hulu is my new love as it is giving me harshad’s old shows to watch which I hadn’t
but I’ve got to say hulu needs to pull it together …first of all they update YRKKH the last n then come up with a blank update …not done lol
I had started watching bepanah, but then stopped after binge watching 5 episodes in 1 night
Originally posted by: WC2E5YMKS57SBMEF
What I wouldn't give to see him talking to Naira in his unconcisous state...would be a dream come true...wouldn't mind her shouting at him 🤣
Naira to Manish Goenka - Mere bachchon ke saath yeh na insaafi nahin chalegi 🤣
Mein mrutyulok se ake Apki jaban khinch ke gale mein lapet dungi 😆
Jolly changed her username. Now she is - jollyismyname
madam has changed her name 🤣
Where did Abhir, Kiara, and Surekha Chachi go?? Abhira was not even staying with them. Why didn't she contact them about her problems?? When...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
22