Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

If I remember right, Sameer Whankede had to show his caste certificate today... well... no idea how seriously Mr. Wankedes's bahaviour will be questioned in the future...but I like that the Supreme Court affirms that:

https://www.livelaw.in/top-stories/supreme-court-confessional-statement-section-67-ndps-act-inadmissible-189804

Clochette thumbnail

Honestly...the line "the King is back" doesn't fit, in my opinion...he wasn't away...never ever ;)

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Nice to see srk back on social media 

Yes ❤️

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Was pleasantly surprised and happy to see SRK posting something even if it was a ad on insta. Felt good to see him after long. 

But I have a feeling he's not gunna post anything personal for a long long time, if ever. Might post few random things during pathan promotions. But I think gone are the days when he would post a random selfie for us. 😭

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

It’s been 95 days and still no charge sheet from NCB….

I thought ncb had 90 days to file a charge sheet or the case gets dropped…  do we have any lawyer members here who can elaborate?

Can they still hound aryan preventing him from traveling or trying to cancel his bail when they still haven’t been able to produce a charge sheet?

Clochette thumbnail

It was nice to see ShahRukh putting faith in his children and giving business-responsability to Aryan.

It was nice to see Aryan and Suhana at the pre-auction and the two auction days for the IPL.

It was a relief to witness Aryan assuming this task. So it seems Aryan was allowed to travel outside Mumbai.

And it was great to see a new tweet on SRK's twitter account even thouh it is only a promotional retweet for RCE's Love Hostel (trailer)...

HearMeRoar thumbnail

There was a time when up and coming starlets wouldn't have said this. She doesn't realize the King will remain King, and she will always be just a starlet. 

Edited to add: I agree with the gist of what she said. Just marveling she would say this now when she was unlikely to have said any such thing a mere 6 months ago. Note she didn't say Karan Johar films or Yash Raj films. Didn't they make those films?😆

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ananya-panday-reveals-how-shah-rukh-khans-films-gave-her-the-wrong-idea-of-love-and-the-ideal-man/amp_articleshow/89730326.cms

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

There was a time when up and coming starlets wouldn't have said this. She doesn't realize the King will remain King, and she will always be just a starlet. 

Edited to add: I agree with the gist of what she said. Just marveling she would say this now when she was unlikely to have said any such thing a mere 6 months ago. Note she didn't say Karan Johar films or Yash Raj films. Didn't they make those films?😆

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ananya-panday-reveals-how-shah-rukh-khans-films-gave-her-the-wrong-idea-of-love-and-the-ideal-man/amp_articleshow/89730326.cms

She didn't say that. TOI made up their own naughty headline, which Indian media is known to do.

This is what she actually said in the body:

While I was growing up, I watched a lot of Shah Rukh Khan's films, and I wanted an ideal man who would be madly in love with me and look at me with love-struck eyes. After a while, I realized that love is a lot about communication and friendship."

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

She didn't say that. TOI made up their own naughty headline, which Indian media is known to do.

This is what she actually said in the body:

While I was growing up, I watched a lot of Shah Rukh Khan's films, and I wanted an ideal man who would be madly in love with me and look at me with love-struck eyes. After a while, I realized that love is a lot about communication and friendship."

ToI might have spiced it up, but Ananya still wouldn't have said what she actually did 6 months ago. 

Once again, SRK didn't make those films. Dharma and YRF did. She didn't name them or Adi Chopra or KJo. No prizes for guessing why. 😆

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago