CC 5 ; didi ka pf … (DT Warning pg 130)- Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

29k

Users

18

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Yeh airlines ke yeh bhi galatfehmi ha k agar arylie endgame na hua aur imlie wapis aditya ke pass gye to trp drop ho jae ga Jase ubhe to kafe upar ha 😆

Yeh online audience ziada ha arylie ke jabke tv audience aditya imlie ko he wapis chahte hain use se trp par farq para ha 😆and pf Malini ka 😆

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zubaidah

I am getting trauma with the long essay . Tmr. I will be silent reader in that thread .😂.

🤣🤣Zu ji koi nahi aayega especially quote karne keliye🤣aur kal toh dd ki pregnancy kitne mahine tak pahuchi yeh sawal udayenge😆 kyunki adi aur asr ki age itna shiddat se reveal kiya hai toh dd ki pregnancy bhi karna chahiye🤣🤣

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I am eagerly waiting for the TRP date . Overloaded Janiyaa in between Kung Fu ,fight and comedy lub scene can increase the TRP ?

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 13th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Sumbul is trending today

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Sumbul is trending today

Kaha tak pahuch gayi100K

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Oh God , Arylie fans are very advance . They are talking about Arylie babies . Arre Baba , let Malini baby come out first 😂😂😂.

They are now saying 3months from divorce.

Around 6months … no body is noticing her .. I think due to her saree style & she is least concern about the baby .. so no consultation & all

Today when Adhi call her to visit doctor she avoided .. I think even in anyother situation also she may skipped

If baby card is fake , then only some logic for this pf .

I really want again trp to decrease . They make viewers fool .

nim_var thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep


hahah.. ok NM will take a quick look at your review 😊 .. . I actually kinda thought nothing would happen .. I have zero expectations from our star director but decided I would just ask cos maybe maybe there was a blue moon somewhere 🤣


hahah RD this is Nim here.


PF if it comes true will be like for once it came true - Blue Moon 🤣

This is going to be an utter drag fest for trps n all gimmicks are out at play, with the makers borrowing freely from their own failed show. That is the heights of stupidity. Guess we are immune to such tactics but drawing room remains the 'power'.


Till then enjoy the kamedy show with popcorn...

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nim_var


hahah RD this is Nim here.


PF if it comes true will be like for once it came true - Blue Moon 🤣

This is going to be an utter drag fest for trps n all gimmicks are out at play, with the makers borrowing freely from their own failed show. That is the heights of stupidity. Guess we are immune to such tactics but drawing room remains the 'power'.


Till then enjoy the kamedy show with popcorn...


Aree NIm… sorry babe… I wanted to type NIm… came out NM 🤣…I am not watching yaar… atif mastery is so good that it’s beyond my understanding or at least thaf was what I was told 😂😂😂😂

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: WDTVEKRG5NLKJWPV

They are now saying 3months from divorce.

Around 6months … no body is noticing her .. I think due to her saree style & she is least concern about the baby .. so no consultation & all

Today when Adhi call her to visit doctor she avoided .. I think even in anyother situation also she may skipped

If baby card is fake , then only some logic for this pf .

I really want again trp to decrease . They make viewers fool .

viewers ko phir phool Bana dea 😆
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep


Aree NIm… sorry babe… I wanted to type NIm… came out NM 🤣…I am not watching yaar… atif mastery is so good that it’s beyond my understanding or at least thaf was what I was told 😂😂😂😂

ME ka promo dekha kya??

Uske lines se samaj aayega they are make fun or troll audience who need pf

They never took it seriously.. without pre plan they are showing

Only bit scope I still see is ST’s last iv with sbs /sbb regarding all truth will come out in same time but by that time bahut kuch bigad chuka hoga

Ab serial mei bigadne keliye kuch nahi baaki hai

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".