she’s faking her death.
I should never ever doubt myself again! FAHMIDA NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF AGAIN! 🤣
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she’s faking her death.
I should never ever doubt myself again! FAHMIDA NEVER DOUBT YOURSELF AGAIN! 🤣
No oooooo dont tell meeee 🤠WTH .. FU Hulu !! ðŸ˜Get back here....
OMG OMG I'm watching the balcony scene
OMG YOU GUYS!! I MISS YOU
FUUUUUUUU she pushed herr!!!!!
Imma brb
Who the hell is FU?
OMG OMG I'm watching the balcony scene
OMG YOU GUYS!! I MISS YOU
FUUUUUUUU she pushed herr!!!!!
Imma brb
get back here woman!!!
https://twitter.com/veronikarks/status/1495199381544476679?s=21 am I just gonna have to settle for updates now 😂
IS SHE DEAD???!?!!
holy crap I freaked out bad there
I dont want to post spoilers here babas
she didn’t type the rest. I’ll complete. CK!!!!!! 😂😂
Fake kaise ki .. there was so muchh bloooddd 😄https://twitter.com/veronikarks/status/1495199381544476679?s=21 am I just gonna have to settle for updates now 😂
you okay now?! 😂IS SHE DEAD???!?!!
holy crap I freaked out bad there
I dont want to post spoilers here babas
https://twitter.com/veronikarks/status/1495199381544476679?s=21 am I just gonna have to settle for updates now 😂
man said Imlie is gonna do PD in 45 mins 🤣
I'll go some work for another hour 🤣