Swayamwar Ahan! 😎
Had to share this 😆
https://twitter.com/shamita47484245/status/1494935927109537796?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Swayamwar Ahan! 😎
Had to share this 😆
https://twitter.com/shamita47484245/status/1494935927109537796?s=21
Even if they are dancing for Shiva's marriage I'll be super happy but just this time marriage should happen, Raavi should not do anything this time, Shiva se to I've no hopes waise bhi
Not just public apology..he needs to pay for his deeds..all my khayali pulao is abt how she ends up in pandyas house
I mean..kaise..kaise dimaag mein athe hein writers ko yeh ideas..I mean..what..seriously how?
Originally posted by: Darshi141
Even if they are dancing for Shiva's marriage I'll be super happy but just this time marriage should happen, Raavi should not do anything this time, Shiva se to I've no hopes waise bhi
Who is stupid enough to marry someone like shiva lol he is no catch
Disha isnt coming back dw
Any future prospect grooms will only come for raavi
Jitni Suman vile hai utni krutika Desai cute hai 😆
Segment was cute ❤️
Raavi thinks Shiva is getting to take her back
Raavi daaafukkkkkkk!!
dont watch the segment just the intv alice so cute lol
Yar wth. Raav kya cheez hai bhai
Raavi is dancing
In mamis words
Aaaayyyy champaaaaakkkm