Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
Pooja behen, I'm blaming you for me not reading that 'disk' in the GIF name as that.
You wrote the story
Hain
Sorry you've to spell this out to me ..
What did I do??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
Pooja behen, I'm blaming you for me not reading that 'disk' in the GIF name as that.
You wrote the story
Hain
Sorry you've to spell this out to me ..
What did I do??
friends now I got the balcony dialogue of Imlie paudha she saying to Aru whether shes with him or not her umeed and trust will always be with him
now aryan will talk to plant daily until imlie gets well
shocking precap indeed
stoooop. I’m in denial!!!Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul
See I spoke about separation but libran mujhe daant k chali gyi😠main bol rhi hu Monday se bahut rulayenge yeh logðŸ˜
https://twitter.com/StarOfMatinee/status/1494858815250268160?t=yfJ0sf8-vK1xi3uTksydsg&s=19
I know you got this. Ut for the sake of other's reference, I might have replaced 's' in 'disk' with a certain 'c' for cat
Originally posted by: Exuberant_Soul
See I spoke about separation but libran mujhe daant k chali gyi😠main bol rhi hu Monday se bahut rulayenge yeh logðŸ˜
https://twitter.com/StarOfMatinee/status/1494858815250268160?t=yfJ0sf8-vK1xi3uTksydsg&s=19
Bhai..milan hi nahi hua, separation kaha se aagayi
Originally posted by: Potterhead3009
I know you got this. Ut for the sake of other's reference, I might replaced 's' in 'disk' with a certain 'c' for cat
Thread. Threaaaaaad. 🤣 confusiya gaye ho?
And you blaming me for that is like you didn't know that word before you read my story
Yes exactly... Doesn't make any sense at this point of ML or seperation 🤷🤷
Ok but seriously they won't separate them right?
Right?
RIGHT?
*hyperventilating now*
stoooop. I’m in denial!!!
We all are!ðŸ˜
No no seperation...srsly...all this for nothing?Amnesia will be hell bore...unless it's arylies plan!
Also whats with AKT's yesterday concern about Imlie's whereabouts!! Yeh kya gobar tha ab!
Sita maiiyaa...sambhaal lena🥺