lmao......I loved it...popli...yeah koi batado in dono ke shaadi kind of ho chukka hai....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lmao......I loved it...popli...yeah koi batado in dono ke shaadi kind of ho chukka hai....
abhi and his one liners....hayyeyeeeee
Another thing he could not stop himself from carresing her hair🤣
Originally posted by: QSPYPCVUBM7BCHZV
waise I have an idea... I want Manish to have a nightmare type of dream while he is passed out...and in that dream, I want Naira and Kartik to come and choke him and scare him for torturing their kids 🤣
Ye me kal soch rahi thi... A voice over maybe.. To get him back in line...
Meri Akshu ne boxing ki, same as abhi 😍😍😍😍😍
Wanna see BTS /IV of this scene plz 😭😭 ,
https://twitter.com/Lonavla1/status/1494850908462919680?s=20&t=OTw3z3GnFrzQNPMwlkNCJg
haan I would DIE to see this 🤣Originally posted by: anuandavi
Ye me kal soch rahi thi... A voice over maybe.. To get him back in line...
hamara neil and jr. doc bhi Bach gaye..perfect idea hai....
Originally posted by: I25ATZB762KRGP42
waise I have an idea... I want Manish to have a nightmare type of dream while he is passed out...and in that dream, I want Naira and Kartik to come and choke him and scare him for torturing their kids 🤣
Haan haan kyon nai khoob maze le lo tum🤣
Yaar..abhira will beat out lalia majnu,Romeo Juliet too....today akshu ka gussa nd abhi akshara naam hei uska ..❤️❤️
Pata nahi but I still Love my Abhi ❤️❤️ and no characters are perfect neither in real life nor in reel
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
38