Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I cant relate to Geet

I feel her character stuck is at one point and why she is not giving a thought about Maan’s words is beyond my understanding !!

Maan always thinks about us or their well being but Geet thinks about his happiness or her not deserving him . So thats the difference.

hope to see some progress in Geet’s character in upcoming update

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmani

I cant relate to Geet

I feel her character stuck is at one point and why she is not giving a thought about Maan’s words is beyond my understanding !!

Maan always thinks about us or their well being but Geet thinks about his happiness or her not deserving him . So thats the difference.

hope to see some progress in Geet’s character in upcoming update

Geet is just 19 yrs old. Bachcha is confused.... she is in theoretical world that Maan had loved Natasha and he never told her he loves her... She don't want to be selfish .. she is childish thus thinking theoretically

Maan is much mature than her. He has handled tons of complex stuff in life and business and knows how to handle things. So he is much clear and knows what he is doing. Even Natasha cannot influence him... emotional blackmailing won't work on him but its works on Geet.

Have some patience with Geet. She has badly fallen for her hubby so no worries.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Natasha is such a stubborn mule 😡

Why can’t she just leave them alone? She has no self respect!

Maneetlover123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh paagal geet kab samjhegi???

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Waiting for updates dear💕

tellyme thumbnail

Part 20

She caressed his face on photo “Maan please guide me? Am I doing wrong? I want you to be happy. You said you loved Natasha. I am just returning your love”

She kept looking into his photo and then placed it close to her heart “Mujhse itne naraz kyun ho?”

Maan comes home in the afternoon itself. He is actually really worrying for Geet  and sees Geet sleeping in sitting position and she is holding something tight. Maan gets lost in innocent beauty of his wife. Her hair is flowing and some strands are troubling her face. He goes, sits next to her, tucks her hair behind her ears. He sees, she is holding a photo frame. He removes it to find, it’s his photo.

“Kya karoon main iss ladki ka” he made her lay down properly and is about to move away when in sleep, Geet holds his hand tight

“Abb bohut ho gaya, I can’t see you like this anymore. Now you yourself will end this whole drama.” He thinks.

He has the lunch and leaves for office. While on his way, he makes a call to his advocate

“Arrange a good divorce advocate and send to me for meeting”

In evening Geet was with Dadima

“Geet madam, someone is looking for you” “me?”

In the main hall “Good evening Maam I am you advocate”

“I am sorry I don’t need any advocate” “Mam Maan sir has appointed me as your advocate”

“What for?” “For Divorce” “Divorce? Really? So you are his advocate.” Geet temper was nowhere in control, hearing the word divorce

“So tell me that you are his advocate and he has sent the divorce paper. No, give me the paper I will sign now itself and go away today, before he comes”

“Maam I am your advocate. You will file divorce case against Maan Singh Khurana”

“Ohh wow…. Now I don’t know that I will file Divorce case but you know. Go become advocate of person who have sent you.”

“But Maam, why will Maan sir file the case. He does not want the separation. He said, you want him to leave you. So he said, he is helping you to file the case against him”

“I don’t need any help from him. I know what I want. I don’t want any divorce lawyer or file any case. Ask him to send me paper and I will sign” Geet was very hurt by this divorce word from Maan. He sending advocate for her pained her to no end.

“But Maam to let him free of this relation, you need to file divorce right”

“No, he will file. Itna shaukh hai na. Divorce ka” she was on verge of crying but held herself in front of Advocate

“And Maam, for case to be very valid, you need to place some very serious charges against him – Like domestic violence, dowry etc etc. I will help you make the case”

“Can you please leave. I am not feeling well.” Geet was pacing in anger. She was all red and in deep pain.

“How could he. Main unpe ilzam lagaoongee aise gande gande. Samajhte kya hain khud ko. Divorce advocate bhej diya mere pass”

Geet was already disturbed when Dadi spotted her

“Geet what’s the problem beta. Bohut pareshan ho” Geet hugs Dadima and her tears doesn’t stop

“Maan Dadima. He always hurt me where it hurts most”

Dadi consoles Geet but she is bit worried, if things have still not come to normal between these two.

Maan comes in evening and Geet run to talk and fight with him for his acts but Maan completely ignores her. After a while he shouts

“Geet” Geet went to their room “Why are your stuff still in the room. Why have you not removed it”

This completely blows off Geet’s brain and she throws all arranged stuff in the room, here and there. She went to wardrobe and throws all his and hers clothes on the ground she messes the dresser. Most stuff in room are laying on ground now. Her anger does not stop and she picks all the vase and throws them on the ground. Maan at last hold her hand

“Do you know anything except fighting. Aisa lagta hai ladki se nahi fighting machine se shadi huee hai meri”

“Yes and that’s why you are so eager to get divorce” she shouted

“Ohh hello.. let me remind you. It’s you who want me to move on. Abb try hee toh ker raha hoon jo tum chati ho”

“Now clean this all up, Natasha said she will be coming for dinner and then we will be having some quality time. This is how I will spend time with her? In this mess that you have created?”

Geet moved her step back “Here? You will meet her here?”

“Off course, where else will I get the privacy” “This is our room” she said in fumbled voice

Geet left from there in pain. Maan kept looking at her “Only for today Geet. I know your love will over power your guilt today.”

Natasha came for dinner. As ususal Maan was least interested in Natasha, now actually she did not exist for him. She was just a pawn to fix his sweet wife’s brain. But he sweet talked to her, and it pinched deeper to Geet today. She was losing her strength, esp. after his divorce act.

After dinner, Maan took Natasha for walk, Geet too went but kept distance. Maan was fully aware and thus he pulled Natasha closer to him. He then took Natasha to his room. Geet with deep heavy heart went to her room.

She was obviously doing nothing and just pacing in her room.

Maan in his room “Nats now I am going to stop this game and I don’t want you here in Mansion anymore”

“Maan you are insulting me” “Sorry you asked for it. And Nats, I don’t want you to interact with Geet anymore. Just go away from our life.”

“Maan I am your Nats, how can you say so?”

“No, now you are just a person who is forcing yourself on me and disturbing my married life. I am sorry, I have lost all kinds of feeling for you. Even I don’t feel friendship to you now. I have requested you with so many ways but you are simply hell bent on not hearing me.”

“Maan you will have to pay for all insult you have showered on me. You promised a wonderful life to me and then you marry a random girl and suddenly she becomes so important that you think I am nothing.”

“Nats we have had this discussion not once but several times. I was guilty for what happened but now you have forced me to not even feel guilty for you.”

“Ok, I will leave, but you will pay one day for this insult”

“This was your love for me Nats? I thought you will elegantly leave in respect of our old relation and friendship”

“Yeah why not. You can keep doing things as per your wish and you expect me to take it. No way”

“Let’s not discuss further and make it dirty. Only one thing, I will file a case against you if you come close to my wife. Your closeness is bringing stress in her sweet little brain”

Natasha hated the love and pampering that Maan showered while even speaking about his wife. Natasha left after half an hour of discussion.

Maan checked the clock, it was just 9 pm. He was getting impatient

“Couple of hours more Maan, she will gate crash in. Nahi tou uthha ker le aaoonga. Bas bohut ho gaya abb.”

Geet was pacing in the room – What must Maan and Natasha doing alone in her room.

“Chi Chi babaji.. I don’t even want to think”

She paced again “But are they really having private moments. Nahi na. Maan don’t want to move on. I am only forcing him”

She again paced  “No I should check. Natasha is not married to him. It is not right they spend time like this”

It was 11pm and Maan just wanted to wait for 5 more minutes but alas!!! The door opened wide and there entered his beautiful wife.

“Where is Natasha. It is not correct she stays in this room at this hour” she started looking whole room for Natasha when Maan held her from back

“Shant, Bilkul Shant. Who nahi hai, kahin nahi hai”

Precap: Maan pacifying Geet

PART 20 - On BLOG

Please do comment and like. It encourages the writes in me. 

Luv

Anu🤗

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now ,  i just want geet to think from heart not from mind.

Now maan has already played his card and moved Natasha out from his life 👏👏👏

One side geet is feeling jealousy and other side hurt seeing both maan and natasha together .

Sahi bolta hai Maan "Kya karu mein is Ladki ka".

Thanks for the update .

Now eagerly waiting for the next part.

Thanks 

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update..😃

Maan gets a divorce lawyer for Geet, kamaal hai...😆

This would definitely irritate Geet to the core..👍🏼

Am very happy Maan decided to end his relation with Natasha... Some relief to focus on getting back Geet in his life...❤️

Waiting for that moment where Geet also realises that Maan too loves her..

Thanks ✨

Love, Cia!!!

mkd.70 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ❤️ Maan really love her 🤗and geet realised🥺 thank you for lovely update 😊❤️ 🥰😘

dhrastimaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

amazing updated