because it will be super intersting🤣Originally posted by: WSVVLN3BFMSDYELC
why does everyone want jail romance so badly 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
because it will be super intersting🤣Originally posted by: WSVVLN3BFMSDYELC
why does everyone want jail romance so badly 🤣
I have faith in akshu to create pinga 🤣btw makers gave answer to your pinga saying
rooh se chahne wale aashiq baatein jismo ki karte nai🤣
So no pinga🤣
Originally posted by: WUNT4ZOAJJ3L7XCP
nisha and jolly both yaar 🤣
Ohhh sorry jolly too
aaj forum mein sorry day hai nOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
Y sorry'.
Everyone is saying sorry
she was the one who said that line🤣Originally posted by: BGFR3QAJ3GMTB5EO
I have faith in akshu to create pinga 🤣
she is a complex character yaar 🤣she was the one who said that line🤣
Lol logic in ITV....tauba tauba tauba 🤣🤣🤣 makers bolenge woh Kya hota hai 😂😂
are imagineOriginally posted by: 6PBXU5SIWYQJNLDM
no comments 😆
akshu abhi in jail holding hands
bahar harnish ki ankhon ki gustakhiyan chal raha hai🤣
wow good job you finally learned 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Lol logic in ITV....tauba tauba tauba 🤣🤣🤣 makers bolenge woh Kya hota hai 😂😂
I don't want this but if you want it, I will bare it 🤣are imagine
akshu abhi in jail holding hands
bahar harnish ki ankhon ki gustakhiyan chal raha hai🤣