Rs k pass budget nahi hai....naksh ko lane ka ... shaheer le gaya.
Aur uska naya show.....no money.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Rs k pass budget nahi hai....naksh ko lane ka ... shaheer le gaya.
Aur uska naya show.....no money.....
Waise girls I thought Ken Barbie dance will be childish but I really loved it yesterday. I think that is the only thing I enjoyed and watched again too. It was picturized well
yaar that show looks really low budget and bad... don't know why they are making itOriginally posted by: Prachi1967
Rs k pass budget nahi hai....naksh ko lane ka ... shaheer le gaya.
Aur uska naya show.....no money.....
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Rs k pass budget nahi hai....naksh ko lane ka ... shaheer le gaya.
Aur uska naya show.....no money.....
Usko Naya show ka promo Kitna bakwaas hai
Us mein hand kis tha....is liyeah
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Abhi I am fine dear... Really sorry agar Maine Kal Tum log ko apne opinion se hurt Kiya tho..but serial hi hai na...tho kabhi match nahi Kiya tho maaf kar dena
Yaar please never say such things, I feel bad , I told you earlier as well opinions are meant to be different if they are same then they are no opinions.
Never say sorry we all are friends here with common love for abhira thats important.
hum sab yahan vela time pass karte hai and khush rehna chahte hain or ghar ke pachdo ko thoda break de dete hain
lots of love to you🤗
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Us mein hand kis tha....is liyeah
Lol pakda na ...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yaar please never say such things, I feel bad , I told you earlier as well opinions are meant to be different if they are same then they are no opinions.
Never say sorry we all are friends here with common love for abhira thats important.
hum sab yahan vela time pass karte hai and khush rehna chahte hain or ghar ke pachdo ko thoda break de dete hain
lots of love to you🤗
Awwww lots of love dear ❤️❤️ tumne mujhe main post pe tag nahi Kiya tho I thought your upset with me kyunki Maine Abhi ko bhi bahut suna diya kal