Oh my god I just saw this convo.. Itna detail me explain karne ki kya zarurat thi...🤣🤣🤣
Now I get it what was so interesting in this blood related convo🤣
Bhagwaan sab k sab tharki hai yaha pe🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oh my god I just saw this convo.. Itna detail me explain karne ki kya zarurat thi...🤣🤣🤣
Now I get it what was so interesting in this blood related convo🤣
Bhagwaan sab k sab tharki hai yaha pe🤣🤣
but… i thought she.. aaarghh mistakes were made lets move on 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Oh my god I just saw this convo.. Itna detail me explain karne ki kya zarurat thi...🤣🤣🤣
Now I get it what was so interesting in this blood related convo🤣
Bhagwaan sab k sab tharki hai yaha pe🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
but… i thought she.. aaarghh mistakes were made lets move on 🤣🤣
You're quite on the mistake making spree😆
i generally always am but ab aur kya mistake kar diya mene 😲
well now u know how mistake prone i m 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Please give your verdict to everyone, what does he carry in his pockets?🤣🤣
Warna baat kaha se kaha pahuch jayegi 🤣🤣
These things should be in his bedroom not pocket 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
vo janane ke liye aapko padhna pdega 🤣
Parha to hai but itne mature nahi lage mujhe🤣
acha koi baat nai😆
Chand can carry anything in his pocket!!😆
And I am unable to edit/update my post 🤣
Date 16/07/2024 Rank 24 Keep it updated guys Dekhte hain no 1 hote h ya nhi
80