bro accident hai aisa pretend karna hai, Anu plans her accidents like Paakhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bro accident hai aisa pretend karna hai, Anu plans her accidents like Paakhi🤣
Planning hai to wahi sahi....
Kiss chahiye bus
Bhavna has trained us to be without UMEED just like Anuj! Kya din aa gaye yaar
phd karwadi hai usne mujhe bhi.
i was like k main IT mein karugi phd.
yaha NOUMEED ki phd karli meri bv ne.🤣
Keh diya to keh diya
Baat khatam
Aaila, never in my life I have been this excited for someone else's practice session...hiding in my closet now🤣
Haa toh aesa bol na!
Yeh Kya Anu ki tarah baatein ghuma rahi hai! Itni inspire mat ho
Originally posted by: arya212002
Bodyguard kamre ke bahar wait karenge so that no one disturbs while they are practicing 🤣
Phir to unhe mast ghapagap awaazein sunne k liye milengi....
Send them with BOSS noise cancelling headphones
Oh god, i Just realised what this sounded like🤣
I meant, I started writing it, and I'll write it soon!
Ayyo!
Aaila, never in my life I have been this excited for someone else's practice session...hiding in my closet now🤣
me too dude, I can barely wait, kahin mujhe aaj bhi dawai deke sula na de koi excitement dekh ke meri🤣
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
Oh god, i Just realised what this sounded like🤣
I meant, I started writing it, and I'll write it soon!
Ayyo!
and here I was thinking live commentary milegi, how exciting🤣