Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How’s the josh girls… watch or not to watch 😊
Take care and get well soon.Originally posted by: 4W3EJDDICENOUOSD
Wohi naa ... They have brought in Akki just to play like how Ram is with Shivina ... I wonder how Priya doesn't even understand the relationship between Ram and Vedika ... She is supposed to be a teacher
Anyways, I am not in good health today, so going to have my dinner and sleep. Talk to you guys later
I didnt watch, I am also waiting to know if its worth watching or not. I really do not want to spent time on seeing Vedika and her planning. Its absolutely boring . They do not give enough Ram and Priya track . I didnt decide to watch this show to see Ram romancing with Vedika.Originally posted by: Balh2fan
How’s the josh girls… watch or not to watch 😊
If any one of you say , its a good one then I will invest my time :)
Is this a dream of Ram or reality ? 😆 Such scenes only comes in dream sequence . 🤣hence the doubt
Sadly, All the candy floss moments happen in dreams!!
Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld
I didnt watch, I am also waiting to know if its worth watching or not. I really do not want to spent time on seeing Vedika and her planning. Its absolutely boring . They do not give enough Ram and Priya track . I didnt decide to watch this show to see Ram romancing with Vedika.
If any one of you say , its a good one then I will invest my time :)
It was all prep work for kachori kand and shivina kand. Only few good scenes of Ram, Priya and the dance. Hero to kal dance krega real me.
Thank you so much. I will give a skip then.
It was all prep work for kachori kand and shivina kand. Only few good scenes of Ram, Priya and the dance. Hero to kal dance krega real me.
Thanx for d concern guys😊
Pain he ...Will get better over tym👍🏼
Family makes everything better...M now resident Basanti of d family🤪
Kalse atleast 100 times sun chuki hu "in kutton ke samne mat nachna basanti"🤣
And lag raha har koi wait kar raha koi aur epi dekhke bataye.....😆
Kaun dega kurbani😆
Chalo behenos Going to watch love n leashes on netflix🤪☺️
gd nyt🤗
maine khud abhi episode nahi dekha 🤣 still have 2 epi to catch up😆Originally posted by: Balh2fan
How’s the josh girls… watch or not to watch 😊