Anupamaa Live Update and Daily Discussion Thread 17 Feb 2022- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

174

Views

12.7k

Users

23

Likes

638

Frequent Posters

arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Arre kitna pakaati hai ree yeh… seedhe seedhe ek line mein nahi bola … bande ko conphused karke falooda nikalne pe tuli hai 🤣🤣

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#32

IKR! They wasted the entire episode today stretching?!! 🤔

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: arya212002

Arre kitna pakaati hai ree yeh… seedhe seedhe ek line mein nahi bola … bande ko conphused karke falooda nikalne pe tuli hai 🤣🤣

Wohi to bol rhi thi me... 🤣🤣🤣

Bemtlb keechatani krni h... I want to grow old with u .. I love u bs bs.. Kya yr...

Edited by QueeN456 - 4 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#35

Her - "I want to grow old... " to me sounded like "I won't to grow old...."

Edited by SmithaRam - 4 years ago
kalpana19 thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Kras1

It is not I love you but it is I want to grow with you☺️

OMG itni khushi


Hello,


ANU says she wants to grow old with you.... means grow together in love as a couple. It means overall spending her whole life with one another and encourage ANUJ her partner in their new business venture and his business career as well.


That's the feeling of her words I am getting at.....


kalpana19!

USA.

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Wohi to bol rhi thi me... 🤣🤣🤣

Bemtlb keechatani krni h... I want to grow old with u .. I love u bs bs.. Kya yr...

are hum log sab to kuch bhi nahi bol rahe bolegi to shriz aakar 🤣

Shriz kaha h tu aaja yr we are waiting

SmithaRam thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#38
Ahem!! unbottoned shirt. 😉Anu went around him 360 deg to checkout the bare neck, back etc etc.😳
arya212002 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Her - "I want to grow old... " to me sounded like "I won't to grow old...."


i also got conphused phir laga aisa nahi bolegi🤣🤣


yeh greheni ki tarah confession kar rahi hai bolo… aise kaunse greheni bolti hai I want to grow old with u 🤦‍♀️



Keech keechar chewing gum ban gaya hai 🥴

S5DAIJISPWITFJ5T thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Kras1

Yr aaj bhi confession pura na hua 😭

Isse accha ek mahaepisode hi de dete


Seriously, I wish I'd skipped the whole week and seen it all together. After it was over! All my fault for falling for an itv story. Bah.


I want my week back!

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 7 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 8 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 11 days ago

Anupamaa 19, 20 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 10 days ago

Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 13 days ago

Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".