Good morning ladies,
kal ke interrupted confession ke liye tayyar?🤣
I'm so glad I didnt compromise on my sleep for the Shah drama that was dished out today😳
Gm hinzee.. How r u doing.. Hinzeee..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning ladies,
kal ke interrupted confession ke liye tayyar?🤣
I'm so glad I didnt compromise on my sleep for the Shah drama that was dished out today😳
Gm hinzee.. How r u doing.. Hinzeee..
how are feeling now hina
much better Ree, thanks for asking🤗
still got a runny nose and nasty cough but a lot better than yesterday😊
Good morning ladies,
kal ke interrupted confession ke liye tayyar?🤣
I'm so glad I didnt compromise on my sleep for the Shah drama that was dished out today😳
Good afternoon from here 😊 and good morning to you 😊😊
How have you been?
Did you watch MaAn moments yet?
hey Rani, I'm better, how have you guys been,
episode ka zyada discussion nahi hua kya?😲
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Good afternoon from here 😊 and good morning to you 😊😊
How have you been?
Did you watch MaAn moments yet?
hey Ayu🤗
yes I actually watched the whole epi for a change and like shriz had said Thursday ko hoga jo hona hai
aaj to I'm laughing on the neele neele amber to geele geele plumber thing🤣
the line deserves a separate topic man, too good🤣
hey Rani, I'm better, how have you guys been,
episode ka zyada discussion nahi hua kya?😲
Few of us discussed in sutas discussion thread.. Nd some sunny thread
Then jagrata krne k baad so gye... So forum is silent...
hey Ayu🤗
yes I actually watched the whole epi for a change and like shriz had said Thursday ko hoga jo hona hai
aaj to I'm laughing on the neele neele amber to geele geele plumber thing🤣
the line deserves a separate topic man, too good🤣
Yeah aaj to hona hi ni tha aaj to side k niptaye h inhone🤣🤣
Arey this line kitni frankness h is line me🤣🤣🤣
And gehrai b aaj hi napvani h🤣🤣
Originally posted by: ayushijindal
Yeah aaj to hona hi ni tha aaj to side k niptaye h inhone🤣🤣
Arey this line kitni frankness h is line me🤣🤣🤣
And gehrai b aaj hi napvani h🤣🤣
I know right I was totally thinking of the T interpretation of these lines
tum sab ko hi yaad karri thi🤣
I know right I was totally thinking of the T interpretation of these lines
tum sab ko hi yaad karri thi🤣
But haan for a change mujhe inka ye sanskari tarika live in ka accha laga sahi me ❤️