Cute and endearing way of celebrating V day. ❤️
P. S. -why Sushobh always have his head tilted in pictues🙈 not that I have any issues uski mrzi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cute and endearing way of celebrating V day. ❤️
P. S. -why Sushobh always have his head tilted in pictues🙈 not that I have any issues uski mrzi😆
Originally posted by: manny136
really i dunno a few weeks back when alice was in quarantine kd went out with his bro and friends the gf and bestie were there lol
Yess. Maybe they got back together again only for a bit, on again off again
Originally posted by: Nicky-nish
I though he is single..Humesha inke sath akele hi dikha h mujhe 😅
no his gf or i think she still is his gf is that guys sister whose destination wedding kd and alice went to the bestie was also there right lol
A movie night with friends it was ❣️
Howcome this girl looks so gorgeous in a simple jeans top and oiled hair? 😆
The rest of them were 3rd 4th and 5th wheeling the couple in love, that too on valentines day 🤣🤣
KD became fan of Allu Arjun and served us fantastic reels. 🤣🤣🤣
Now he is fan of Rajkumar Rao...lets see😆😆
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A movie night with friends it was ❣️
Howcome this girl looks so gorgeous in a simple jeans top and oiled hair? 😆
I know, right?!
And my dad tells me I'm dressed like a bhikaari (in a loose top & leggings) once I've changed after coming back from work. 🤔
I had a same thought. 😆Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
A movie night with friends it was ❣️
Howcome this girl looks so gorgeous in a simple jeans top and oiled hair? 😆
This girl is natural beauty har roop mei khubsoorat ❤️
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
The rest of them were 3rd 4th and 5th wheeling the couple in love, that too on valentines day 🤣🤣
Love is love. It isn't restricted to couples. 😎 🤣
Yeh bhi sahi hai 🤣