Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Welcome back to my boat 🤣
🤣🤣 i mean seriously what the bloody hell was that 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Welcome back to my boat 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣🤣 i mean seriously what the bloody hell was that 🤣
🤣 🤣 I mean after that 🤢 post this is quite tame 😆
seriously. I think she is gen z cause her posts are just as cringy 🤢
anyway chalo ill go back to bed 🤣
Now u have offended me ..
Why didn't u tag me 🤣
I don't want any main stream to do this role 🤣
Digest nhi hoga.
re kiya he mene tag. Mene sabko kiya tha😆
Nikki what was that 🤣🤣🤣
Tum to Piya ki tarah khatarnak jaasoos ho 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k