you did not tag me so how would I know 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
you did not tag me so how would I know 🤣
Originally posted by: XZRNETLAJWLXYH6X
nisha ji time for your shaadi ki teachings 🤣
Pooja ji I am not that old ... Still younger than our HC so please don't call me Nishaji 😂😂😂 unless your ok with me calling you Pooja ji 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aaj married logo ka valentine's gyan dena toh banta hai
Originally posted by: SXKHWORMWQ2YJF37
he was still longing for Manish and lost in his own world na 🤣
Ohh yes how can ai forget that😍😍
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Actually mujhe in-laws se problem nahi hai.....rok,tok,yeah matter nahi hai....kyuki maine shuru se dekha hai.....mein trained ho chuke hai.... actually mere tauji army background se hai...toh woh strictness...sab dekha hai...shuru se....kaafi strict mahol tha ...toh ab toh koi milega woh mere ghar se toh kam strict wala milega.... mere dadaji bhaut strict the.....
Nice Meri mom bhi bahut strict hai lekin main Unki sunri nahi ho aur humesha Jhagad Karti hoon 🤣🤣😂
are she is copying abhiOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
Pooja ji I am not that old ... Still younger than our HC so please don't call me Nishaji 😂😂😂 unless your ok with me calling you Pooja ji 🤣🤣🤣🤣
kyun ji akshara ji
🤣
chalo ji no more ji 🤣 waise I am too young for ji 😆Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Pooja ji I am not that old ... Still younger than our HC so please don't call me Nishaji 😂😂😂 unless your ok with me calling you Pooja ji 🤣🤣🤣🤣
chalo then give us romance ka gyaan 🤣Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Aaj married logo ka valentine's gyan dena toh banta hai
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Aaj married logo ka valentine's gyan dena toh banta hai
Thank you Prachi...Dekho Main tho Khush hoon life mein.... After a while you know each other's weak points and when you address that you win...and also I always say your happiness lies in you...if we cry over or expect a lot for every small thing no boy can help...so choose your happiness... Don't let your partners define that