https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFi7Ueq0OV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls we are going on date with him🥳💕🎉💞🤩😍💞💞
Abhimanyu ready ho gaya 🤗
PS.kis ne video banaya mujhe nahin pata
Prachi tum bhi saath chalo 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFi7Ueq0OV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls we are going on date with him🥳💕🎉💞🤩😍💞💞
Abhimanyu ready ho gaya 🤗
PS.kis ne video banaya mujhe nahin pata
Prachi tum bhi saath chalo 🤗
Acha you boring people celebrating Valentine with yourself and Prachi throwing things in frustration 🤣🤣 and Pranali said she wants her love story to be like Akshara and Abhimanyu... How many of you want Abhiras love story.. You can minus all negatives in that...Aarohi/Kaisha....I definetly want... Just not for looks but I like pampering because I was youngest on family so Abhimanyu will work for me... Your thoughts please
hayyyeeee so hot 🤗Originally posted by: beanstalk04
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFi7Ueq0OV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls we are going on date with him🥳💕🎉💞🤩😍💞💞
Abhimanyu ready ho gaya 🤗
PS.kis ne video banaya mujhe nahin pata
Prachi tum bhi saath chalo 🤗
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Acha you boring people celebrating Valentine with yourself and Prachi throwing things in frustration 🤣🤣 and Pranali said she wants her love story to be like Akshara and Abhimanyu... How many of you want Abhiras love story.. You can minus all negatives in that...Aarohi/Kaisha....I definetly want... Just not for looks but I like pampering because I was youngest on family so Abhimanyu will work for me... Your thoughts please
Adding more tags
Originally posted by: beanstalk04
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFi7Ueq0OV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls we are going on date with him🥳💕🎉💞🤩😍💞💞
Abhimanyu ready ho gaya 🤗
PS.kis ne video banaya mujhe nahin pata
Prachi tum bhi saath chalo 🤗
That scene I watched 1000 times ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
Aaj toh dukh mein toota hai...ki sab red dress k red lipstick...k sath red velvet cake ki photo daal rahe hai....
Yaar those all are fake love... Don't call for that..real love mein understanding honi chahiye and caring...
hope she get well soon🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Originally posted by: AR2YSKKV66R76MQA
https://twitter.com/crickonia/status/1493239687309238272?s=20&t=eTFEH_oQQobFDzrH3KyEew girls send your prayers to mimi ❤️
hottie…he in formals have differnt fanbase😍😍😍Originally posted by: beanstalk04
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CWFi7Ueq0OV/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls we are going on date with him🥳💕🎉💞🤩😍💞💞
Abhimanyu ready ho gaya 🤗
PS.kis ne video banaya mujhe nahin pata
Prachi tum bhi saath chalo 🤗
me too. Save kar ke rakha tha aaj kaam aaya
😂😂😂😂