Thank you Shreya and Shiri for this game, just loved playing it. Kuddos👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you Shreya and Shiri for this game, just loved playing it. Kuddos👏
Happy Valentine day everyone🤗

Congratulations to the winners 🥳🥳
Everyone played amazingly. 😳❤️😎
Happy Valentine's Day everyone 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️
May this Valentine's day bring a lot of love in everyone's life 🥳🥰
Thanks host for arranging such an interesting game. We had fun, racked our brains equally 🤪
It was awesome 🤗
Partnerrrrrr, I had a gala time playing with you. Regardless of winning or losing, playing with you has been an absolute pleasure ❤️
We managed to score 😆😎
Thanks for being a vey supporting and humorous, and above all amazing & brilliant⭐️ partner 🔥
With all love
Vera ❤️
Edited:
Can't tag the other winner,( Shibani) Congratulations ❤️
Is this actually happening or am I dreaming?? Someone plz pinch me.

I and Shibu actually won?? This is going to take some time to sink in so bear with me, please.🥺🥺😭😭😭💙💙💙
Shreya the better half of yesterday I was stalking you to see if this thread is up...Originally posted by: Minionite
Well, well, well...that was a fun competition...at least for us Crazy Creatives.
After this gruelling competition, it is time to crown the first ever Love Couple India. Now, in case anyone was wondering, Love Couple India is our way of honouring all couples, whether you are friends, LGBTQ+, or a straight couple, you are all Love Couples.
We would like to thank each and every one of you who competed for this honourable title. But there can only be one couple and that couple is....oye_nakhrewaali and Beautyful_Mess.
Congratulations! You can find the leaderboard below for all couples and see where you landed!
NSKay | Serpensortia | Minionite | Life_Is_Dutiful | Yuvika_15


But you decided to put it up when I was asleeep..😭😭
Congrats Shibu and Kifs! Everyone put up a great fight, but your "My superpowers are playing this game without losing my mind and going on a murder spree" stole the day. 🤣
Really well played to every single member of this game. You all put up a hell of a fight and made it hard to crown just one person winner. So kudos to all of you!
First of all, congratulations to the winners! 🥳 Well done!
It was a pleasure playing with you. Although se didn't fare too well, still it was one helluva journey and that's what counts. 🤗
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Shreya the better half of yesterday I was stalking you to see if this thread is up...
But you decided to put it up when I was asleeep..😭😭
Lol it went up when I was asleep myself. 🤣 I woke up in the morning to a message from Yuvi that it was GAed and I went "ahhhhhh". 😆
HAHAHAHA 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Congrats Shibu and Kifs! Everyone put up a great fight, but your "My superpowers are playing this game without losing my mind and going on a murder spree" stole the day. 🤣
Really well played to every single member of this game. You all put up a hell of a fight and made it hard to crown just one person winner. So kudos to all of you!
That's how I felt when I saw there’s one more round. 😡 why god why?? Mostly because I knew our score so I was confident before the round but then there was one more. Shibu was cooler about it.
I'm glad you said which one is ours because someone asked in the previous pages and I didn’t know if we are supposed to tell. 😂
Happy Valentines Day! ❤️
Congratulations to the winners🥳
Thank you Everyone who organised and took part in the Game it was a fun but stressful 2 weeks

Thank you to Kavita, For Putting up with all 1000 PM's we sent to one another.
It was a nice experience to Play this game with you!
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
Easter is a celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, symbolizing the triumph of life over death and the promise of eternity. For...
451