Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey yaar where is the summary??? don't let us down like this 🤢
UPCOMING: Akshu looks upset because no Pinga on Valentine’s thanks to Medusa
I wanted to know so badly....now I will have to wait till this superbowl ends...enjoy the episode and discussion....see you tomorrow...thanks for the tag..
wah wah Hulu should hire you as their writer 🤣Originally posted by: MimiLulu
UPCOMING: Akshu looks upset because no Pinga on Valentine’s thanks to Medusa
we will be watching the Super Bowl too... Goenkas v.s. BirlasOriginally posted by: jolly_fl
I wanted to know so badly....now I will have to wait till this superbowl ends...enjoy the episode and discussion....see you tomorrow...thanks for the tag..
same!! I am going to watch super bowl as well. Will have to wait till night to watch the episodeOriginally posted by: jolly_fl
I wanted to know so badly....now I will have to wait till this superbowl ends...enjoy the episode and discussion....see you tomorrow...thanks for the tag..
Thanks for the tag love!
kya yaar dhokaaaa 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
same!! I am going to watch super bowl as well. Will have to wait till night to watch the episode
I’m with Pinga Tinga! I’ll only watch Goenkas Vs Birla super bowl
Have my chips and salsa ready
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0