arey I have moved on from that request already... but I think anu aunty will be getting it 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
So Kuch Kuch HOTA dance ruled out because no sarree 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
arey I have moved on from that request already... but I think anu aunty will be getting it 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
So Kuch Kuch HOTA dance ruled out because no sarree 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Meri wish bhi puri hui hai....
Akshu ko red sleeveless dress mili....
Pooja aur mein ne scene bhi likha tha .....
Lets see kya magic karte hai yeh dono.....Abhira are already looking 🔥🔥🔥♥️♥️♥️♥️🙈🙈🙈
I will tell you finger moments through hand honge...bus that's it
bahut kuch nahi .....abbhis surprise -private date (not in a garden) with heart to heart ,,,abt past and future....
glad I was able to change your mind 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
I was settled with that phir Pooja and ladder scene raised expectations
wahi toh... abhira are giving us so many talents 🤣expert ho gaye hain ab🤣
Originally posted by: PSANKMNF7R735YU2
arey I have moved on from that request already... but I think anu aunty will be getting it 🤣
I thought your telling to Disco aunty 🤣🤣🤣🤣
see nisha this is the importance of tagging 🤣Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I love all the notifications....🥰
Esi feeling ati ki sab ne miss kiya.....🤗
Sab apni discussion bate ideas soch share karna chate hai.....
I feel valued .....❤️❤️❤️❤️
I m thankful to all..... 🤗
Who tag and who don’t.....🤣🤣🤣
Kyuki Mein hum sabke Abhi aur HC ki fan hoon....
Kisi bhi discussion mein Jump karke entry le le thi hoon....🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
🤣
Originally posted by: jolly_fl
bahut kuch nahi .....abbhis surprise -private date (not in a garden) with heart to heart ,,,abt past and future....
Hope aisa hi ho ❤️❤️❤️
hawwwww 🤣 na na na Anupama aunty and her boyfriend 😆
Originally posted by: SJWOJN4CRWVKX4NM
see nisha this is the importance of tagging 🤣
Of course I enjoy them too then I don't have to complain like Pooja 🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30