thu thu bhi thak gaya ab to🤣
inke chakkar mein sab karne lag gaye opposite party wale bhi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
thu thu bhi thak gaya ab to🤣
inke chakkar mein sab karne lag gaye opposite party wale bhi🤣
oh god yaar this is gold 🤣thu thu bhi thak gaya ab to🤣
inke chakkar mein sab karne lag gaye opposite party wale bhi🤣
are there is no timelimit so go ahead please🤣Originally posted by: E53QXXL7VCZM6D5A
nisha wouldn't let me cheat so now I am mad 🤢
Originally posted by: QDBBCJVJLSHP56JR
oh god yaar this is gold 🤣
🤣🤣
dekha nai lost walo ko bhi yaad aa gai🤣
of course nahi chahiye.... kairav aur anisha bhi nahi chaihiye 🤣yehi nai chahiye😕
I just woke up and my fingers already hurt from typing so much 🤣 give me some time and I will list my top 100 too just like you and haisha did 😆are there is no timelimit so go ahead please🤣
keep them 10 kms away frim abhiraOriginally posted by: DFHUTDK5462YKZT3
of course nahi chahiye.... kairav aur anisha bhi nahi chaihiye 🤣
but what happened to our plan to sending them away to a new city??? I'm still brainstorming ideas of places they can go and never return 🤣keep them 10 kms away frim abhira
Originally posted by: RRHHC24DMERKDLR6
chalo you are welcome.... I sent your message to garima and she listened 😆
Garima and Bhavna ko toh message mein bhej thi ti na....
🤔
Ab mana na mana unke haath mein hota hai......
Apan toh sirf ideas de sakte hai......
🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30