wowwwww a red dress but this time so beautiful 🤗 chalo girls be happy... this dress won't have a magically disappearing belt 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wowwwww a red dress but this time so beautiful 🤗 chalo girls be happy... this dress won't have a magically disappearing belt 😆
abhira are looking OUTSTANDING... THU THU THU 🤗 waise kairav and anisha are not in red... should I take this at a sign that they won't be celebrating??? 🤣
chalo you are welcome.... I sent your message to garima and she listened 😆Originally posted by: Imhaisha
Poojaaaaaa meri red sleevless dress wali wish puri hogayi....
This valentines day Abhira will be 🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥 🔥🔥🔥
Originally posted by: N7KDIM5D4MPZEAOB
wowwwww a red dress but this time so beautiful 🤗 chalo girls be happy... this dress won't have a magically disappearing belt 😆
Wish her hair was like before. Slightly wavy. Liked that style better than the rainfall straight one that she sports now. It made his gesture of brushing it away from her face more sensual. ❤️
Originally posted by: WEB4AZ2667H3GDVF
abhira are looking OUTSTANDING... THU THU THU 🤗 waise kairav and anisha are not in red... should I take this at a sign that they won't be celebrating??? 🤣
please I dont even want them around in the radius for atleast 10 kms
stay away all haddis please🤣
It looks like it is curled slightly.... let's see how it looks in the episode, but I agree that her curls look really nice 😊Originally posted by: IJI6LEYIKXIEM2RY
Wish her hair was like before. Slightly wavy. Liked that style better than the rainfall straight one that she sports now. It made his gesture of brushing it away from her face more sensual. ❤️
arey but they are not in valentines clothing.... means we will get Abhira romance and kaisha bade papa drama on the side... or maybe bade papa will get his heart attack after seeing Abhira romancing
please I dont even want them around in the radius for atleast 10 kms
stay away all haddis please🤣

I really want some nice romance between abhira...🤞🤞letsee what they will show...
hairstyle in pic looks lil curlyOriginally posted by: T2ZNX3ECUII7FPA3
Wish her hair was like before. Slightly wavy. Liked that style better than the rainfall straight one that she sports now. It made his gesture of brushing it away from her face more sensual. ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzRFLMn4kpMOriginally posted by: ishq_vibes
I really want some nice romance between abhira...🤞🤞letsee what they will show...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYLeIvnimWg/?img_index=2 igsh=MTNybHNtaTQwZWN6MQ== Abheera comes home from road Ar is cleaning his car it seems...
30