https://twitter.com/fangirl_dee/status/1492384642074218500?s=20&t=sUt-LvZCzwxTiLfSRt6yzA girls this is one of the most beautiful abhira edits I have seen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/fangirl_dee/status/1492384642074218500?s=20&t=sUt-LvZCzwxTiLfSRt6yzA girls this is one of the most beautiful abhira edits I have seen
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Slept for 7 hours last night but still feeling sleepy 🥱🥱🥱
Go to sleep again then
Maine 3 days before hum do humare do start kari thi ki dekhungi but thoda dekhne ke baad got short of time
with kriti sanon na?Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Maine 3 days before hum do humare do start kari thi ki dekhungi but thoda dekhne ke baad got short of time
Naah sb uth gye hai
Ab agr soyi to mummy ne band baja deni hai
Bolengi raat bhr bhaangda karo aur subh me sone jaao
good girl... you are helping me teach these crazy girls 🤣
Originally posted by: 2X64WIPWF4NR75QY
with kriti sanon na?
Yeah Rajkumar Rao and Kriti Sanon
I like Rajkumar Rao's movies his funny dialogues with a serious face 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Maine 3 days before hum do humare do start kari thi ki dekhungi but thoda dekhne ke baad got short of time
Maine dekhlo... One time watch hai
good morning dear 🤗 why are you awake so early ?Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Good morning 🌄
hmm have not seen many of his movies but with no episode today I am feeling empty so maybe I will watch 🤣Originally posted by: sweetunidhi.445
Yeah Rajkumar Rao and Kriti Sanon
I like Rajkumar Rao's movies his funny dialogues with a serious face 😂😂😂😂😂