Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw her name missing in the credits
same....
I think Anisha was planned by her....
But the audience did respond well...
with her entry so.....
RS said Tata tata bye bye .....
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw her name missing in the credits
same....
I think Anisha was planned by her....
But the audience did respond well...
with her entry so.....
RS said Tata tata bye bye .....
🤣
Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Koi Shaq nahi ... Isliye tho daily 100 pages we are filling with our bakwaas
Shaq ho bhi nahi sakta na
Bakwas hi h apna dharam
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw her name missing in the credits. So I am telling you - first hand information 🤣 kya pata kya hua.
Looks like real hai... Was she good or not...
Wohi tho 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JQEIBNADPANQXI2V
I want overdose please 😂😂😂
Then you will die again 🤣🤣🤣🤣
thats not new when utkarsh was wrting then only saba name was comingOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I saw her name missing in the credits
No...it's a team work....on twitter some said uttkarsh when u r writing ur name is not in credits ...so he replied something..I don't remember..it's about 2,3 days before...if I found that tweet I will post
Ab apun jaa rela h sone
Raat ke 11 baje
Neend ka Nagada baje
anisha toh pehle si hi thi in the picture. Entry toh ab huyi hai par kabhi na kabhi toh honi hi thi naOriginally posted by: Imhaisha
same....
I think Anisha was planned by her....
But the audience did respond well...
with her entry so.....
RS said Tata tata bye bye .....
🤣
i also thinkOriginally posted by: Prachi1967
No...it's a team work....on twitter some said uttkarsh when u r writing ur name is not in credits ...so he replied something..I don't remember..it's about 2,3 days before...if I found that tweet I will post
but one thing is foe sure utkarsh is writing abhira
saba could be working on side characters