Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hmmm.... I don't believe you🤔result ke time hi sacch pata chalega😅
Arey we can solve it tomorrow before deadline n hope to get it all right😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Hmmm.... I don't believe you🤔result ke time hi sacch pata chalega😅
Arey we can solve it tomorrow before deadline n hope to get it all right😳
She probably solved within minutes of receiving the pm. I didn’t even see Shreya pm when I saw Shibu answers. 😳😳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Shibani is trying to blend in with us but we know she solved it all like a pro😎
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She probably solved within minutes of receiving the pm. I didn’t even see Shreya pm when I saw Shibu answers. 😳😳
Wow😲 our Shibani is pro like that. Genius
Oyee I am not a kid
Main koi bachi nahi. Only ur the kiddo 😈
Exactly. Sahi pakde 😈🤣
Pata hai mujhe😈
Aaj janta phirse gayab 🤣
I will do it tonight 🤣 after dinner.
Aaj dinner kya hai?