This is stressbuster for me
Not stress
😔
But maybe next round will be difficult and this will also be stress 😆
next round will be tiebreaker, so I have given up on it, umeed hi nahi hai koi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This is stressbuster for me
Not stress
😔
But maybe next round will be difficult and this will also be stress 😆
next round will be tiebreaker, so I have given up on it, umeed hi nahi hai koi🤣
Yeah last day ko submit karna🤣😆
Theyre all khatron ke khiladis
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
next round will be tiebreaker, so I have given up on it, umeed hi nahi hai koi🤣
What tiebreaker?
Ab ye kya naya twist hai 😲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
next round will be tiebreaker, so I have given up on it, umeed hi nahi hai koi🤣
Shibani what inside source u got? What tiebreaker?
No comments on that😏😅
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
This may make me sound super creepy but I love this show. 😂 That man scares the life out of me but it’s so good you can’t not watch it. And Penny plays the character with so much conviction. 😍 And his voice is LOVE. 🥰
ah finally someone else (other than me) loves this show 🤩
I just loved how he describes his targets 🤩 Oh Love! 🙃
haan 🤣🤣🤣🤣 koi na weekend par toh waise bhi sab gayab rehte hain 🥺Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactly🤣 n holmes thread locked toh cant even catch those pages so
Yaasssss! Is Bar will drag the round till the last minute 😎 or maybe last few seconds 🙂
depends on the deadline 🤣🤣🤣 but yeah if we get next round tonight i cannot manage to do it tomorrow as i am not gonna be here until night time 😓😓😓