Originally posted by: divine_16
This was the news that Gossip tv posted y'day..
https://twitter.com/Shayesha8/status/1491671374414315522?s=20&t=y3VZk6bOrAwOQvmJkNS7Jg
Can't accept either 😭 of the ML s... 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: divine_16
This was the news that Gossip tv posted y'day..
https://twitter.com/Shayesha8/status/1491671374414315522?s=20&t=y3VZk6bOrAwOQvmJkNS7Jg
Can't accept either 😭 of the ML s... 🤢
I so wish this guy is for supporting role...I can't tolerate it anymore!! As @snow-white said...it's finally to move on...Originally posted by: saakkabc
. 100% to everything especially the bold part. How could anyone think of this type of storyline in this age and time when we buy everything online🤣🤣🤣
Shakhi ke aage sab bekaar
It's such a disaster re....I was waiting for Deba's project...but never imagined it will strike me this bad!!
Originally posted by: divine_16
I so wish this guy is for supporting role...I can't tolerate it anymore!! As @snow-white said...it's finally to move on...
I so wish this entire news is fake... 😵
Originally posted by: divine_16
It's such a disaster re....I was waiting for Deba's project...but never imagined it will strike me this bad!!
Amio na..
Ato baaje...
Neither the storyline neither the jodi .. can get me hooked...
Struck me wd PTSD...
Never thot it wud be so bad 😕
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Shakhi ke aage sab bekaar
Shakhi and SAAKK is as much above as this current news is below the standard level...total contrast in storyline and jodi...
Sach mein???Mujhey toh yeh pheley waley se bhi bekar laga.
Waise yaad hai...Deba posted a story of Ganesh ji...and I commented that lagta hai kuch shuru honey wala hai...toh madam ji is project ki final honey ki khushi mein Pooja kar rahi thi...
Originally posted by: divine_16
Sach mein???Mujhey toh yeh pheley waley se bhi bekar laga.
Waise yaad hai...Deba posted a story of Ganesh ji...and I commented that lagta hai kuch shuru honey wala hai...toh madam ji is project ki final honey ki khushi mein Pooja kar rahi thi...
Koi call kro Deba ko😭
I'm really dissapointed with Deba's choice of project....period!!Originally posted by: -Snow-White-
Amio na..
Ato baaje...
Neither the storyline neither the jodi .. can get me hooked...
Struck me wd PTSD...
Never thot it wud be so bad 😕
Arey manti hun ki KV jaisa good looking and accomplished actor ITV mein bohot kaam hai....but atleat kisi level ka toh ho!!Yahan to dissapointment hi dissapointment!!