Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
But it doesn’t have to be 🤣 I’ll be here 😎
Thanks Dear??
It doesn't irritate your acne na??
Nope 😃 results may vary but it leaves my skin soft and fresh honestly seeing the dead skin come off onto my fingers feels satisfying in a strange way 🤣
Yeah.. But I'll be visiting my hometown so I don't know whether I'll come or not..
Hopefully I will😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah.. But I'll be visiting my hometown so I don't know whether I'll come or not..
Hopefully I will😆
Oh how fun come if you can but don’t force yourself 😳
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Nope 😃 results may vary but it leaves my skin soft and fresh honestly seeing the dead skin come off onto my fingers feels satisfying in a strange way 🤣
But your skin is dry??? Bcoz this is recommended for dry skin i guess😕
Yeah dead skin coming off gives satisfaction😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
But your skin is dry??? Bcoz this is recommended for dry skin i guess😕
Yeah dead skin coming off gives satisfaction😆
It’s oily but can also get dry from the ointment I use 😆 so it’s nice
No fun.. I don't like travelling almost every weekend.. Actually Life has been so hectic.. I feel half of my year is spend in travelling only..
I am just going to meet a few friends who have come after a long time.. Otherwise I rarely get a chance
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s oily but can also get dry from the ointment I use 😆 so it’s nice
Mine is oily too.. So I'll give it a try👍🏼
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k