Kaise mujhe tum milgayi ! 🤷♀️ (on the road😏)
Not a bad episode. Bechare Aru ki real-life injury ko reel life main incorporate ki hain..good good
Analysis time: (Short one though...no amount of Aru's smile can make the T jaap go away)
1) Malini: alright all the writers trolling IF and Twitter good job on taking out our frustrations on Imlie.
- Seriously are we an alternate universe? since the PD track Malini has been making so much more sense that it's amazing. I clapped for Malini today 👏👏- who cares if she is a villain she said all the right and spot-on things that we have been saying for god knows how long.
- She spoke the words of the FD today 👏
- Plus she said "JAAP" - I laughed so hard 🤣🤣
2) Imlie:
- she is pathetic and an idiot (Aru isko samjhana matlab "Gadhva samor vachli geeta" (trans- reading geeta in front of a donkey))
- Did she say that wished to have been part of this family since childhood??? And that they have given her a lot of love and compared that love to her Amma's and Dadda's love???
B 🤬 what in the world? How is she forgetting the one whole year of torture and comparing that to love? 😑😑
https://tenor.com/WsuH.gif
- "iss parivaar se humara rishta jhoota nahi hain" - good lord woman, maybe not for you but for them it is. It's totally fake for them, doh paise ki bhi kadar nahi hain un nikaammo ko tumhari and I really hope you realize that ASAP. 🤦♀️🤦♀️.
For that family, it's just them, their RAJA beta AKT and their home, and THAT'S IT. Imlie you are not in their priorities list what-so-ever so please stop wasting your energy😒😒😒
- Seriously hated her when she was like "Why are you still here?" to Aru 😡 In that whole scene I wanted to slap imlie across the face so hard 😡
- I'm so done with her 🤦♀️🤦♀️🔨🔨
https://tenor.com/QZpI.gif
3) My Man Aru:
- chill man.. calm those hormones🤣
- That whole phone scene is soooo cute and his smile hayyeee - I'm dead at that smile.
- Kitna fast forward kar raha hain yeh ladka... dil todh degi tera bey 😭.
- My god in one episode they showed him thinking of her 😱😱😱😱😱. I mean it's not bad I really liked it ☺️he was so cute
- but kuch zyada jaldi nahi kar rahe hain.... why do I hear wedding bells after watching this episode 🔔? really hope they don't get married so soon.
https://tenor.com/OQU6.gif
4) Imlie's subconscious aka Imlie 2.0:
- I must say love her subconscious when it comes to My Man Aru.
But her subconscious goes on a freaking long vacation when she is with those pathetic, idiotic, numskull, dharti par bojh tripathis 🤦♀️👿- maar dalo in sabko, ek zatke main. 😡
- Ok back to the point- wah imaliya tune aru ka haal pucha?😱 chalo kuch toh fiqar hain uski. 😌 Also, kya baat hain😲 itni acche se jaanti ho tum apne unofficial pati ko😏 that you know when he is smiling and when he is not.. wow 👏👏☺️
- Seriously though, she knew he was lying about his injury so she used her chappal's excuse to get him to spill the beans about how bad his injury is. 🤭🤭🤭
- Husband-Wife know each other so well YAAASSSS progress on both ends.
5) Imlie at the Tripathi's- we all saw that coming! 🤦♀️
- but i'm gonna rant about this anyway: Uggghhhh this stupid woman imlie and that stupid manipulative witch aparna and the tripathi family and their idiotic happy faces. 😡😡. You are an emotional fool Imlie and you are being fooled by those ppl. Plz stop wasting your life on them 🤦♀️🤦♀️
- I get the feeling that she will sleep in that corner and on that same bed that she was given when was a Naukrani! And the Tripathi's won't give a flying rats ass about this. 😡
- My Man Aru is going to get dragged into this shiznit.
NVM looks like it's not short ..oops 😆
Expectations 🙏🧘♀️
- You know I actually want to see Aru coming in the middle of the night with some sort of excuse to meet Imlie ☺️☺️.
- Also, I think we might get Valentines day at the Tripathi's. Oooo what I would give to see the T's witnessing Aru and Imlu in a romantic dance. Burn AKT you Sadele ande ke double half fry Burn
- High hopes that through this whole drama we get to see T's showing their manipulative and abusing nature to Imlie and that she actually sees it.
- Hoping to see the T's actually saying that she means nothing to them and makers Imlie realize how much have used her and don't care one bit about her. 🧘♀️🧘♀️🧘♀️
- Plzz makers we cannot tolerate so much of T toxicity and their fake concern for her. Plz stop this as soon as FK's injury gets better
Arylie love meter:
% ASR's love for Imlie: 45%
% Imlie's love for ASR: 25%
as of 10/02/22