Upcoming : Akshara Doubts Abhimanyu | Precap Link updated Pg1- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

267

Views

9.5k

Users

18

Likes

663

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 7SZJLTLIMWABJDEH

yaar the sexual tension in between them is just WOW .... I cannot believe people think they have no chemistry

Harshad is so hot yaar 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

SGAFFHDTUIWAQAA6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

Lovely analysis. But how did you write so fast

I am a lawyer yaar... I have to write fast or else I am screwed 🤣
Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 4 years ago

Bolo aur bhaag jao. What's with all of them?😆

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MMS3NFZSH7LY3BRY

I am a lawyer yaar... I have to write fast or else I am screwed 🤣

So your using your lawyer skills here

jollyster thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

aaj to bahot Sara smoke dekhne ko Milne wala hai...#burnt

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely analysis ❤️❤️🔥 pooja

SGAFFHDTUIWAQAA6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Harshadfan21

So your using your lawyer skills here

not really... I love to write yaar... I write poetry and short stories too... and I just love analyzing literature 😊
SGAFFHDTUIWAQAA6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jolly_fl

aaj to bahot Sara smoke dekhne ko Milne wala hai...#burnt

haan yaar I think my computer will explode soon 🤣
SGAFFHDTUIWAQAA6 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Prachi1967

Lovely analysis ❤️❤️🔥 pooja

thank you prachi 🤗
Posted: 4 years ago

Harshad ka swag ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️No actor can match 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 24 days ago

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".