Originally posted by: LACXXVBFUJ2GMJK2
looks like balcony scene will be in the precap for today or in the very last 1-2 minutes.... precap will be
I know still makers are smart, pic us scene ki hi use ki hai🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LACXXVBFUJ2GMJK2
looks like balcony scene will be in the precap for today or in the very last 1-2 minutes.... precap will be
I know still makers are smart, pic us scene ki hi use ki hai🤣
haan haan what else can we expect from you 🤣
I am stright away skipping to that part baaki will see later🤣🤣
good morninh
Good morning
yeah yeah we know you are very happy
your new ship is about to sail or shall I see another general in the pic of hulu update🤪🤪
I did not pay attention to pic. Just saw. He is shirtless 🤣🤣
Thanks ❤️
aapki generocity ka raaz aap ne pic post kar ke khol diya...😂
office se jaldi nikloge...AAP SAB ke abhi ko nihaarne ke liye??? {LOL]
Originally posted by: WLZ52KH7BXLOBAL3
dekho ji everyone she is being generous because shirtless abhi is featured 😆
maine bbi wohi likha..😂
Originally posted by: 2C6BY7B224W7JLKO
oh haan she is being extra kind because we will get kaisha hug today 🤣
Thats tomorrow yaar promo said friday…let us be spared of that hug for another day🤣
She will have to wait another day for that hug but thats should be ok🤣🤣
of course... RS is in love with shirtless Abhi as much as we are 🤣
Originally posted by: ZY2V5TSIKFIUA5GH
haan haan what else can we expect from you 🤣
I have no interest in watching bhaag milkha bhaag🤣
no need to say that....we already know 😆
entire FD is on cloud 9 today 🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0