Really but i don't know her 🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Really but i don't know her 🤔
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
episode ko goli maro ccc mein toh ate the...
Aur humare rasode mein toh shambhil bhi hue...🤪
🤣 cc was different waha alag fun hota tha
Her UN was GrimReaper u dont remember?
I have No Group who would like to take me?🤗
I can give you some personal/professional attributes to sway you 🤣
wahi toh sabse bada attraction tha...🤪
hey team leader please sign us up as a group
Gayu Shreya and me ❤️
Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
Myself and Ved were chatting on IG you to pm you once again whether you are joining us 😛
Let's pull Vedhu's leg even more 😈
maine kya kiya to get a leg pulling 😡
Waise hostji aapka naam Mono hai ki Winnie hai😳
I remember but never interacted with her
😆 me neither. Interacted with her in Holmes