I did not even see the post warna I wouldve joined 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I did not even see the post warna I wouldve joined 😭
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Arey haaa🥳
Gayuuuu aur Vediiiiiiii
Ps.Mein abhi tak taadna join bhi nhi ki hu officially😳
Oh thats okay🤗m sure u will be joined in
Originally posted by: Minionite
You do not want me as a partner for sheep game. 🤣 My unique answers are famous from Baroda to Bangkok to Birningham to Burlington. 🤣
But fine. I'm in.
You forgot to queue up for departure while everyones doing their duty free shopping/exploring😭
Sach mein re
😡
Tripling tournament se quadraple tournament banao and Ill join your team 🤣
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
That's why tagged you my darling as I didn't see your name in the list😆😆How are you and what's happening in your life? Long time..
I'mma soon start what you just finished😆
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Arey haaa🥳
Gayuuuu aur Vediiiiiiii
Ps.Mein abhi tak taadna join bhi nhi ki hu officially😳
Tag karna toh bhul hi gayi🤡
AT aur EDT mein tha but CCC mein nahi...
2 behano yahan aur ek delulu gf🤣
Oh yeah good one🤣
I missed immj2 ccc...
Kitna maza karte the hum...