there was so much electricity in this scene 🤩🤩🤩
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
there was so much electricity in this scene 🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: 4YFREZXI2UYAGOOV
I realized there are too many to chose just one right after I posted 😂😂 some I love are the ruby scene when abhi stands up from the chair to defend akshu and they are both standing like each other’s shield…also lake wala scene when abhi wants to confess and akshu runs away…also baarish wala and of course akshu’s confession
Kuch bhi... You can only tell one.... That lake Wala scene Abhi was so so handsome...I see that for him 1000 times
also hospital wala when abhi comes hearing her sing and she can feel him there 🥺🥺🥺Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
Kuch bhi... You can only tell one.... That lake Wala scene Abhi was so so handsome...I see that for him 1000 times
Can we all even forget this scene??

All udaipur scenes are my fav...and now confession episodes....we can't pick anyone ...
Yeh bhi


1000 posts on the thread!