Shreya join this game baby 🥰🥰🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shreya join this game baby 🥰🥰🥰
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Meri post ko andekha kar k mera bhi dil tod deti hai but ai don't mind, I understand she's busy 😆
She is busy but she forgot us🥺
Sign Up List (Till now)
Three groups are confirmed till now.
1. Bee222, evilxbalaa, Amekha
2. Minionite, GuardianDevil, WildestDreams
3. md410, DiscoDhokla, NerdyMukta
4. SoniRSippu21, _NINA_
5. SilentEyes7
6. Priya_JS
7. Sgayuiyer
8. Biggboss15
9. Shooting-Star
10. Phenyl
11. missFiesty_69
12. -prabz-
13. Anisha06
Who wants to join me or who wants to take me in their group? 😆😆
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Who wants to join me or who wants to take me in their group? 😆😆
Well we asked Nandini she doesnt wanna join us🥺🤣 so maybe u can join me and Nina?
I don't know what this sheep game is😂😂
How long will these games take? I have too much to study these days😭😭
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Who wants to join me or who wants to take me in their group? 😆😆
I'm yet to sign up but yeah.. kal parso tak batati hu 😆
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
I don't know what this sheep game is😂😂
How long will these games take? I have too much to study these days😭😭
5th march tak chalega. Will start after 17th feb.
me innnnnnnn
i dnt have group.... asking host help
Nisha u can join with ur namesake Nisha😛