Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah..
When you go to your office make a coffee gang to deal up with these sort of issues.. Always ensure you have a working kettle in your cupboard😆
I don’t drink coffee but I will help out those who do 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Yeah..
When you go to your office make a coffee gang to deal up with these sort of issues.. Always ensure you have a working kettle in your cupboard😆
I don’t drink coffee but I will help out those who do 🤣
What IG game..
We used to have these games in school.. The host used to have a list of items and whoever had that in their purse used to win a candy or some prize😆
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
What IG game..
We used to have these games in school.. The host used to have a list of items and whoever had that in their purse used to win a candy or some prize😆
You already forgot? 😭 Make an ig profile for the characters
Acha that IG game.. I thought you are talking about some new game thats been trending on Insta🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Acha that IG game.. I thought you are talking about some new game thats been trending on Insta🤣
No no the one here 🤣
Coffee puts me to sleep 🤣
Chalo Ayesha I’m feeling sleepy now 😳 going to bed….see you later and have a good day 🤗❤️
That's why I got confused🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Chalo Ayesha I’m feeling sleepy now 😳 going to bed….see you later and have a good day 🤗❤️
Good Night Meghu🤗🤗
Abhi hum zinda hai 🤣🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k