balcony climbing will be Saturday's precap 😆Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
It's ok as long as he climb that balcony later.
But I am excited for tommorow...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
balcony climbing will be Saturday's precap 😆Originally posted by: Nyxigniflex
It's ok as long as he climb that balcony later.
But I am excited for tommorow...
Originally posted by: FQSAJNB44ZT25YJI
balcony climbing will be Saturday's precap 😆
So, that we can bite all our nails over the excitement.
Originally posted by: iheartChai
I noticed the round track as well and was like something is going to be happening. Kairav is still in his festival outfit but the other two have changed so maybe roght after the festival when everyone comes back home and some people have some explainging to do 😆
At least Abhi took time to change out of his wet clothes before coming over to explain. But looks like the sisters didn't give Kairav a chance to do the same 😆
For once Kairav needs to open his mouth.... that too... ASAPOriginally posted by: YU7GAHPHNZGCVZ2Y
At least Abhi took time to change out of his wet clothes before coming over to explain. But looks like the sisters didn't give Kairav a chance to do the same 😆
yes read it. Thought might be another one which i didn't read.Originally posted by: iheartChai
No, it was in part 4 of Lucid Dream. Kairav sneaked him into the house cause Akshara was sick so he could check up on her. He jumped out the window so he wouldn't get caught when Arohi and the others came home.
Originally posted by: JEST2IRUEH3FMLY7
balcony climbing will be Saturday's precap 😆
Definitely possible. Esp if they want to give out the V day episode on V day...which would be Monday 😆 Aur mein apne Valentine ko chodke...I'd be busy ogling these two 🤣
The truth has to come out before valentines day... so it depends on how much more makers drag this... tomorrow will be at the festival again.... I think Dhamaka will happen on friday/saturdayOriginally posted by: AUZU52RYHPPWI3KL
Definitely possible. Esp if they want to give out the V day episode on V day...which would be Monday 😆 Aur mein apne Valentine ko chodke...I'd be busy ogling these two 🤣
Originally posted by: YQEYLWFTF2X35QOC
The truth has to come out before valentines day... so it depends on how much more makers drag this... tomorrow will be at the festival again.... I think Dhamaka will happen on friday/saturday
Arre Anisha has already started running. Poora episode toh nahi bhagayegi. I have hopes on Abhi - he is a fast runner 😆. So tomorrow will be dragging the bheegi billi out and truth reveal will come out on Friday episode.
Originally posted by: J6DQHIUMHYNRTLOA
The truth has to come out before valentines day... so it depends on how much more makers drag this... tomorrow will be at the festival again.... I think Dhamaka will happen on friday/saturday
Dhamaka would happen tommorow it seems, they already started chasing so can't drag it much.
But it will happen in the shore of that lake.
Originally posted by: LWETBVBP3IO4CVUA
Arre Anisha has already started running. Poora episode toh nahi bhagayegi. I have hopes on Abhi - he is a fast runner 😆. So tomorrow will be dragging the bheegi billi out and truth reveal will come out on Friday episode.
I said the same thing. Dhamaka would definitely start tommorow. Maybe on the shore itself.
Hi aaj meine episode dekha toh aaj updates my style
2