I want jealous abhi too but please no stalker for akshuOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
They used that story for Kaira but Abhira ke liye I really want...Jealous and Angry Abhi will be treat to watch ❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want jealous abhi too but please no stalker for akshuOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
They used that story for Kaira but Abhira ke liye I really want...Jealous and Angry Abhi will be treat to watch ❤️❤️❤️
Ahhhh... tumahare hullu contract k karan meri neend chain sab udh jata hai
we can use Rohan for halka fulka jealousy 🤣🤣Originally posted by: GQCGEA3X3UJIMBV2
no yaar please no stalker tracks 🤢
Red dress 🙈😱😱🙈🙈🙈 ... Am scared of akshu's red now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
White shirt 😍😍 akshu ka dream 😍😍😍
wohi to dekhna hai naOriginally posted by: DiscoDhokla
akshara ka stalker zinda rahega kya?? I mean is there even question about it 😂😂😂
it would be amazingOriginally posted by: Harshadfan21
They used that story for Kaira but Abhira ke liye I really want...Jealous and Angry Abhi will be treat to watch ❤️❤️❤️
Makers ko bolo noodles ko chod ke abhira par concentrate karein
Yeah pooja k liyeah gaana....woh hai nishaaaaaaaaa sunkar pooja ko bura lag raha hoga na iss liyeah
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXVbGxdj-Uc/?igsh=ZW8xcHl6dzg3d2Np Abheera cries for not releasing maira out She sits near pujari and kids They...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXRAa_lCWrI/?img_index=6 igsh=MXNoNHdveW42YWFucA== Abheera is in thoughts how to get maira out Her dressing on her...
28