clearly ! I have read some speculations and I am likeOriginally posted by: TVWINLDW3NVFBTVO
I don''t understand how people can still think that yaar 🤣 I bet they were all previous fans of Ekta Kapoor's shows and they are still haunted by it 😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
clearly ! I have read some speculations and I am likeOriginally posted by: TVWINLDW3NVFBTVO
I don''t understand how people can still think that yaar 🤣 I bet they were all previous fans of Ekta Kapoor's shows and they are still haunted by it 😆

I read a tweet saying that Anisha is Abhi's ex-wife and she has entered the Goenka house to push Akshu down the stairs 🤣
this is gold!!!Originally posted by: IJRXK5B2VY6OUK7D
I read a tweet saying that Anisha is Abhi's ex-wife and she has entered the Goenka house to push Akshu down the stairs 🤣
Classic Komolika behavior na 😆Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this is gold!!!
Inka dimaag bhi shayad kisi ne stairs se phenka hoga
still awake?? no good dear 😳 get some rest ❤️Good night girls
Originally posted by: PIAUFJNOAPVVBFQM
still awake?? no good dear 😳 get some rest ❤️
Yaar was working on few reports just finalized and sent ao now off to sleep
So ja! Kal milte hai
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Ya...we always saw serial with all postive nd negative..we never supported blindly anyone....and here we all became good friends...❤️❤️
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
saath mein bakwaas karke maaze lene ke saathi..😂
I love you all guys mere saare din ka stress goes and I feel haapy
ps if I have not tagged you do not mean I dont love you guys you all are equally important and love you too
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Exactly...
mein to kahti hun yehm mera SANYAAS STHAL hai..😂
Woh kahte hain na....
'Na duniya ke gham hain na rishton ke bandhan...badi khoobsurat hai yeh zinndgani..😂
Love you all ❤️ (jinko tag nahi kiya....unhe bhi...bhai IF ka kasoor hai ki sirf 5 ko tag kar sakte hain..😂)
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
1.1k