I love Walgreens ❤️😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
If you go to Walgreens everything is cheap after Valentine. I got like heart shaped speakers for 2$ last year and teddy's for 1$
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love Walgreens ❤️😂Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
If you go to Walgreens everything is cheap after Valentine. I got like heart shaped speakers for 2$ last year and teddy's for 1$
wow so nice ❤️❤️❤️Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I maintain my garden... different type of roses r in my garden....
same pinch yaar 😂
I love Walgreens ❤️😂
Me too. It's hard to believe but I do all my Christmas or any occasion gift shopping also from there only
I m thinking 🤔 to make my favourite food
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I m thinking 🤔 to make my favourite food
I had pizza 😜🤣🍕
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
I m thinking 🤔 to make my favourite food
I am having Paneer bhurjhi for breakfast now that my husband made... Came out so good
Khoobsurat loog ❤️❤️❤️
https://twitter.com/Sherryforyo/status/1490699647245033479?s=20&t=WYqH3U7wHwvoj14YQqUvmA
Same..nd hakka noodles
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
Every new yr day i gift my self one greeting card...to boost up myself..but abira came all gone wrong ..no planning ntg ..
Now Abhira keeps us all busy
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
1k