Thank you so much yaar 🤗🤗Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Love it so much 😎☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you so much yaar 🤗🤗Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Love it so much 😎☺️
VD’s 14th anniversary in the industry is coming up so thought to make this believe it’s on February 7th 
for once Ranveer did not do something ulta 🤣
God! This AT is soo vacant😒
Hi... IS any one here...?
Originally posted by: Priya_JS
God! This AT is soo vacant😒
Yeah the forum in general is pretty quiet 😭
Hi... sorry for the late reply...
how r u?
Yeah... Many people have diverted towards the limited series on OTs so... many be that's why people are not watching much of the regular shows...
how about you? do you watch it regularly?
Originally posted by: Priya_JS
Yeah... Many people have diverted towards the limited series on OTs so... many be that's why people are not watching much of the regular shows...
how about you? do you watch it regularly?
Yes I watch every episode 😆 you?
I have started to watch it since few days...Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah IF is pretty empty save for a few forums 😆
Yes I watch every episode 😆 you?
BTW how is it? I am liking the first episodes... Chemistry hasn't developed yet... though I am expecting much more... Viv is so intense... n is known for that but I am not finding the same in FL🤔
I wish it was DD or SK