Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Bhree, you will post results at 9 PM IST na? Evaluation complete nah?
Yes Simi 9pm tonight is khulasa time 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Bhree, you will post results at 9 PM IST na? Evaluation complete nah?
Yes Simi 9pm tonight is khulasa time 😎
All answers had been read yesterday itself You guys have made me proud 🤣
Yeh padhkar jo self confidence ke rocket mein turbulence aayi....Uffff...
I'm 💯 % sure she would never hurt me. What she did to Ashley is none of my business.🤐
Your motive for possession😭
Main innocent hoon😭

but your fish is tasty
And your point is??🤔
Evil ke muh se innocent jaise shabd achhe nhi lagte na?!😳
Ps.I'm just saying⭐️
lol hi 5 back 🤣🤣 haan but u say u dont like fries
Omg from dhokla to aloo our tastes keep matching 🤣
*Hi5* coz I'm too lazy to find a gif rn 😆
Omg
Were you framed for Ashley's murder? 😭
Who is doing this to you?
I don't like fries 🤪 Chips is fine and esp with sandwiches, I love them
What about with ice cream?
Main ayi tab koi bhi nhi tha 😭
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320