Mujhe toh ksi ne miss hi nhi kia🥲🥲
Leaving earth now 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe toh ksi ne miss hi nhi kia🥲🥲
Leaving earth now 😊
ONLY bcz of this comment alone, I choose to forgive you
But ONLY 80% okay 😡 The rest 20% of me is still angry 🤔
Is that 20% ur wings or sting or honey?🤔😆
Subah uthke, garden main jaake sabse pehle upar dekhna, dhoop dikh jaayegi
mein toh whi wala krungi 😡🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
3 tomatoes?? don't you think it's a little too much.
Do you know the worth of a bee's tears? It's potentially wasted honey 😡
You deserve the tomatoes 🤔 Now turn them into sauce and send it to me
I really should have this thread as soon as I came here. I missed such an opportunity.

Kutta paalo billi paalo galatfehmiyan nahi paalo 🤣😈
says another drama queen🤣
Mai bee (Bhramori) paalungi
sirf aik Tum ho Jo mujhe yaad krti hai 😒🤗
Soniiiiii only loves me 😳🤗😭
Ps abhi toh drama start kia hai bas😆
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320