Kiffi, answers bhejho please 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kiffi, answers bhejho please 😭
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Sent just now🤣 I was just enjoying the crazy adventure whilst answering🤣 Super fun round😍
Kuch zyada hi enjoy kar liya 🤣 You almost missed the round 😭
But I'm glad you enjoyed 🤗
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Sent just now🤣 I was just enjoying the crazy adventure whilst answering🤣 Super fun round😍
Mo kahan kahan bhatak rahi thi?😆
Bee do first timers get some advantage🤣 ❓
I think I screwed up the game 🤪
I absolutely have not, grandmaji 😡
Your twinnie is both evil and a murderer, you really think she won’t do it? 😭
Motive for what?😮
I have same reaction.. Mo what? 😮😭

I can’t send my answers without using a ton of emojis, that also kinda made me late😭🤣
Kuch zyada hi enjoy kar liya 🤣 You almost missed the round 😭
But I'm glad you enjoyed 🤗
So sorry dear.. I was busy with my friends..
Deadline has been extended to midnight.
Guys please send in your answers ❤️
Thanks for extending the deadline 🤗
Sent it my answers 10 minutes back 😳
I had soooo much fun answering those atrangi questions my crazy host 😆
It was super duper fun
Enjoyed it 😋😎
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320